Thessalonian Letters 30 Apr - 1 May 2012
Gospel Growth Fellowship invites you to join us as we read, study and learn from the Bible through the upcoming Word Works - Thessalonian Letters workshop, happening 30 April - 1 May 2012.
Word Works is a 2-day workshop designed to help Christians learn how to read the Bible better. We encourage you to continue making the effort to be equipped to read the Bible faithfully, in order to minister to the saints and grow God’s people (Eph 4:11-12). For Word Works this time round, we will be covering the Thessalonians Letters i.e. 1 & 2 Thessalonians, written by the apostle Paul, which teach us of the eternal hope we have in Christ as we continue to live in this present world.
Come join us in this 2-day workshop as we look at these books and learn how to read and study them well. This will also be a good time to meet up with fellow partners of the Gospel, to network and catch up with each other, and also to think about our various ministries and how we may serve God faithfully for the sake of the Gospel in Malaysia.
Rev. Robin Gan
- Founding Elder, Christ Evangelical Reformed Church (2008-Present)
- Founder, Gospel Growth Fellowship (2006)
- Deacon, Anglican Diocese of Malaysia (2006-08)
- Curate, St. Andrew’s Cathedral (2005)
- Curate, St. Paul’s Kogarah (2004)
- Curate, FOCUS UNSW (2002-03)
- Bachelor of Divinity & Diploma of Ministry, Moore Theological College (2002-05)
- Ministry Training Strategy under Philip Jensen (2000-01)
- Regional Marketing for Sony Asia Pacific (1997-99)
- Youth and University Work Leader in Adam Road Presbyterian Singapore (1997-99)
- Bachelor of Commerce, UNSW Australia (1996)
For more than 20 years, Robin Gan has been ministering to students and adults from a wide variety of churches. His concern is for the gospel to grow churches in Malaysia through faithful ministry of the Word of God. He currently pastors CERC, a church that has raised many young leaders to be committed to Jesus' mission.